Welcome to the OMA Blog Tour May 23-30, 2010!
Winners of the drawing:
From the Narrows
Babe of My Heart
Living By Faith
Blog Tour Benefits for You
- You should have by now a free copy of the book that will inspire you and your family
- You get to help support orphans (ALL profits from the book go to international orphan care and ministry, including our personal work with orphans in Haiti!).
- You'll help to inspire and encourage parents and young people worldwide by leading them to the One Million Arrows message and vision!
- A GIVE-AWAY BABY!
On Sunday May 30, I'll be randomly selecting 4 bloggers [must have posted during the week] randomly to receive their choice of the following thank you gifts:
Do I have to do anything else?
A blog post is adequate, but if you have time to post about the book and website to your social networks (FB, Twitter, etc.) and anywhere else you can help spread the word, I'll consider getting you your own clown suit. We would also appreciate if you'd add us to your blog roll so people in the future can find us.
Bloggers Toolkit (use any you choose):
- Please take a moment to give us an Amazon book review--we really appreciate it!
- Links to Amazon & retailers
The book is available through Amazon and other online retailers. Visit the One Million Arrows How to Order page for full details as well as information about church, ministry, and bulk orders.
- Sample book review (use this for an example to get started)
- A list of questions to help you generate your own review:
—What was the book about? (use my short or long book summary if it will help)
—Could you relate to this book? Why or why not?
—Did any concepts or testimonies particularly inspire you? How?
—Did this book make a difference in how you perceive your family's purpose and mission in this world? If so, how? (summarize and highlight impact of book on your perspectives)
—Would you recommend this book? Why or why not?
- Short book summary (add your own comments to make a book review)
Will the world change our children...or will our children change the world? Time is short and lives are at stake. Right now, God is inviting our families to become part of a bigger story—a vision that will engage hearts to make a radical difference. One Million Arrows is an inspirational call to raise our kids to impact their culture, community, and world for Christ. If we want our kids to discover their purpose, if we want them to live with passion for the Kingdom, if we want our family to go down in His-Story, accept the mission...and leave a mark for eternity.
Longer book summary (Download PDF - add your own comments to make a book review)
Sample author interview about OMA (can use this with your book review)
- Book cover photo (right click to save)
- Website banners (use html code or just right click and save to your computer to upload)
- Short author bio
Julie Ferwerda is recognized for making the Bible exciting and relevant to everyday life through her writing and speaking. Her articles are featured in many Christian magazines and websites for both adults and teens, and she frequently volunteers her time and talents to international orphan ministry. Learn more at OneMillionArrows.com.
- Author Photo (right click to save and then upload)
- Chapter 1 of OMA (Download PDF - offer to your readers if you want to)
- OMA promo videos
3-minute video #1 (link to youtube or embed video code in your html to show video on your web page)
1-minute video #2
In This Section:
Bloggers (in Random order)
Blogs that have posted reviews
- From the Narrows
- God Made, Home Grown
- Braley Mama
- The Farmer's Wife Tells All
- Filled With Praise
- Blessed Mom's Simple Home
- A Heritage from the Lord
- Song of My Heart
- Enriched Living
- Not a Bow in Sight
- Sugar Tails
- Earnest Parenting
- Over the Moon with Joy
- The Growing Stam Family
- Life at the Circus
- The World is our Classroom
- Joy Unspeakable
- Babe of My Heart
- It's Good to be Queen
- And Jada Makes 7
- In the Pages
- Living By Faith
- I Love You More Than Peanut Butter
- The Journey
- Jewels of My Heart
- Mama in High Heels
- Four Plus More Orphan Advocate
- Ni Hao Y'all
- The Write Worship
- Mommy on Fire
- Are These Kids All Yours
- It Feels Like Chaos
- Squiggle Mum
- A Pilgrim's Project
- And...So It Goes
- Storing Up Treasures
- A Purpose-Driven Life
- We Love Our Lucy
- Me, My Muse and I
- Journey to James 1:27
- 29 Lincoln Avenue
- Young Ladies Christian Fellowship
- Steppin' Heavenward
- This is a Great Adventure
States and Countries Represented
- USA (AR, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI)
- CANADA (MB, NB)